• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Initial view page layout from microsoft word acrobat add-in

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32-bit) (22.001.20169) installed.

I also have Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2206 Build 16.0.15330.20260) 64-bit installed, including the Acrobat PDFMaker Office COM Addin.

I often create PDF documents using the 'Create PDF' button in the Acrobat ribbon in Word. For some reason the PDF is created with the initial view page layout always set to 'Single Page Continuous', whereas I would like the page layout to be 'Single Page' when the PDF is created. Currently, for each Word document, I create the PDF using the Acrobat add-in from Word, then open the PDF in Acrobat, then change the initial view page layout from 'Single Page Continuous' to 'Single Page' in the document properties, then save the document.

In Acrobat preferences I have my defualit page layout set to 'Single Page', and zoom to 'Fit Page'. I am not aware of any other option, either in Word or Acrobat, to make the initial view page layout 'Single Page' by default.

Does anyone know if there is an option to do what I am trying to do?

I have been googling to try to find an answer with no success - maybe I just havent used the correct search phrase.

Thanks

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for reaching out.

The workflow you have shared above is the designed behavior.

There is no settings option to change that behavior. You will need to manually change the settings for the PDF. 

You may create an action in the Action wizard tool. Please refer to the information provided on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/action-wizard-acrobat-pro.html

If you wish, you may share your suggestion about this with the product team via the following

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for reaching out.

The workflow you have shared above is the designed behavior.

There is no settings option to change that behavior. You will need to manually change the settings for the PDF. 

You may create an action in the Action wizard tool. Please refer to the information provided on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/action-wizard-acrobat-pro.html

If you wish, you may share your suggestion about this with the product team via the following form: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines