• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert page issue

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can I not insert pages in my documents? I’ve already followed the “instructions” but there’s no actually option that allows “insert”. Disclosure: it's a pdf file however I'm able to edit it with no issues. I'm just trying to add another page.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Do you have Acrobat, or just the free Reader? If the latter, it's not possible. If the former, search the Tools panel for "insert" and you should find this command. If it doesn't work, please specify what the exact error message is.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Acrobat, or just the free Reader? If the latter, it's not possible. If the former, search the Tools panel for "insert" and you should find this command. If it doesn't work, please specify what the exact error message is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for their help! However, I still wasn't able to do it The way it was recommended. What I did was save a blank document as PDF and it let me insert as a document. I was then able to add an extra page and do what I needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All, I am having issues inserting pages as well. I have Acrobat and get an error message which states:

"Expected an array object" . Any ideas how to fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines