Install Adobe Pro DC in Intune

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have make a package in intune to enroll Adobe Pro DC latest version (22.1.20). Follow instructions on https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/kb/deploy-packages-using-ms-intune.html. After testing it worked good. When we tagged the package to users, we saw error at the endpoint manager. Status Failed Status Details Access is Denied (0x80070005). We found that when office on the device is opend the installation cant be done, because he cant install the plug-ins. We asked the users to close office, then the installions go's good. But i dont think this wil work if we put more users to the install group. Is there an paramter or something else can work around this issue?

We use Windows 10 Enterprise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Acrobat installation adds many Office add-ons that require the application to be closed. 

There is no other way. We suggest closing the application for installation.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

Tnx, but then i have no control what a user starts when login in his device. I can send information about it they can monitor it in Company Portal. And tell them to not start office. Hope this works. Intune try 3 times to install after that it wont trigger 24 hours. So its a bit complex to tell all of these to the users.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines