Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Adobe DC Pro

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

in 2015 I have purchased Adobe DC pro software - as a standalone product and not on the cloud-based subscription.

since then I am using it quite fine

Recently I had to reinstall my operating system which is Windows 10 Pro and also as always I have installed all the updates.

currently I am running Windows 10 pro with the November 2021 h2

the problem is that after installing Acrobat reader DC pro I am getting an error message when trying to sign in to activate my account

the message that i am getting is:  Your browser or operating system is no longer supported. You may need to install the latest updates to your operating system.   Learn more…

https://helpx.adobe.com/il_en/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html

I have set Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 to my default browser since at first it required to make the sign in with Internet Explorer 111 even that it didn't help and currently I cannot use my product.

I am using Acrobat reader DC Pro 2 very basic functionalities like signing documents and protecting my PDF files with password. and for that currently I do not need running subscription on the cloud.

so my question is how can I use my license with Adobe Acrobat DC pro that I have purchased in 2015

also it is very important to say that I need this software to my running things every day so I would very much appreciate if if I can get an answer soon as possible.

Thanks, Eilana

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem Fixed 🙂

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

could I ask what you did because I did that and did the registry update and it still didn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines