Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Installing company font issue

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I am experiencing issues with activating fonts I installed in Adobe Creative Cloud. Our company branding ises Helvetica LT and Bold, our graphic designer sent me the font files (which we have licenced) and I followed the below steps in Adobe CC to install: 

1. Clicked on the font icon and 'manage font' 

2. Selected 'Add fonts to Creative Cloud' and then uploaded the files

3. Clicked on the licensing terms and conditions box and accepted. 

4. The fonts are showing a green button 'installed'.  

Easy I thought, but when I go into Adobe DC to edit a PDF to amend a couple of typos, the Helvetica fonts are not showing on the dropdown list option - they are greyed out at the bottom of the menu. 

Can any one help point me in the right direction?  I have watched so many videos and searched the library but I cannot work out where I am going wrong. 

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021
You must install the fonts into Windows' Fonts folder for Acrobat to recognize them.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows?

Font management is not the same.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use windows PC. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must install the fonts into Windows' Fonts folder for Acrobat to recognize them.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines