• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insufficient data for image Adobe Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently running Adobe Acrobat DC 22.001.20169 and whenever I paste or upload an image it is really blurry. Have tried saving the image as jpeg, gif, bmp, tif, png but the same keeps happening. Have tried to convert from Word and PowerPoint but the image is constantly blurred.

Have checked for updates but it is showing as there are none.

Any idea what I can do? I am using the software at work, so not a personal device.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Acrobat DC version 22.001.20169 is the most recent patch. Have you started experiencing this issue after installing the update? 

We have an official help article that suggests a couple of troubleshooting steps to fix this error. Kindly refer to this and perform the steps given here: Error: Insufficient data for an image in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader

Let us know if that helps!

Thanks,

Akanchha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I was recently given the software by my employer (installed on to my laptop in June). I have tried the troubeshooting steps but the image is still blurry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines