• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intel mac license to mac M1 processor

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all, I had to replace my 5 years old Intel mac to a M1 one. Is there a way to carry a valid Acrobat PRO license to the new mac ? Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is the license? If it is a subscription, what is the name of the plan? If it is a one-time license what is the product AND VERSION of the license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Legend. It is a one-time license. Where could I find the version of the license ? Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us the exact version you have now, from Acrobat > About Acrobat. It will be something like 2016.123.98765. We need the entire string of numbers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines