• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactiv PDF document

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, So i need to make an interactive pdf document that lets users upload a picture and add text using a textbox. I would want this to be hidden by using a pop up window or somthing like that. Is it possible to make a document like this by using adobe acrobat pro. if it is not, is there another way.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's possible, but what do you want to be hidden, exactly? The image? The text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preferably both the picture and text, but mostly the picture! The point is to save space on the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the picture you would need to add two button fields, one to hold it and one to prompt the user to select it. For the latter you could use the following code as it's MouseUp event:

this.getField("Image1").buttonImportIcon();

For the text you would need a text field and a button. This button can use the following code to populate the field:

this.getField("Text1").value = app.response("Enter the text:", "", "");

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The code for the picture dose not seem to work for me. Here is how i attemted it.

Step 1 : open properties for button.

aman29492607pqik_0-1681989536713.png

Step 2: enter code.

aman29492607pqik_1-1681989623593.png

Step 3: apply/complete

aman29492607pqik_2-1681989684500.png

Thanks for the help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set the other field ("Image1") as having an icon as its layout, under the Options tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i did not. Now it works. 

But is there i can hide the other field, and only make it visible when clicking the the first button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can, sure, but when the field is hidden there will just be a large white area on the page. It won't "re-flow" the rest of the page's contents.

To make the field visible add this code:

this.getField("Image1").display = display.visible;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. Its really cool working with this stuff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines