Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF not working anymore

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello comunity,

I created an interactive pdf via OpenOffice and it used to work for over 6 month. Since abaut a month ago it messes up badly. In the text box it showes two letters on top of each other althou I am using the same base pdf document as always. Very strange. The same thing happens when I create an interactive pdf document via Wondershare Element. 

The last time I wanted to open my base pdf document I got the message:

the embeddet font "FAAAAA+ArialMT" could not be............

I am paraphrazing because I am German and my Adobe is the German version.

I am thankful for any help 

Greets, Klaus

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is any Adobe application involved in this issue, please? Are you viewing the file in Adobe Acrobat or Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Adobe Reader on three different Computers and even on my Android.

There must have been an update from Adobe, because it used to work on all Platforms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2022-04-25-20-13-06-836_com.adobe.reader.jpg

 The white text field looks ok as long as I type in it. When I go on to work on the next field it switches to look like the messed up text below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is Arial MT a Post Script version of the font? You are having a subsett font (guessing by the name). Operating systems are changing also and it may be that you are experiencing lack of support for older font technologies. Try changing the font to an OpenType font to see if that is the issue.

If you get the same error in other PDF readers it is a problem with the PDF, and not Adobe Reader.

Also good to know what operating system you are running. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines