• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF Submit Button not working

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a interactive fillable form with a submit button.  I have entered my email address for where the document is to be sent to as per the step-by-step instructions (mailto:fred@..............) but I keep getting the following error when I try out the button:  "One of the specified recipients is not resolvable".  I am just trying to use my work email address so I am unsure what is wrong.  Can you please help me.  Thank you.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you didn't add a space after "mailto:"? Can you send a screenshot of the exact settings you used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.  I'm at a complete loss.  I have attached the email I have tried to use.  I have tried other email address and I keep getting the same error.  Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, wrong email.  This is the correct one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems fine. In what application are you opening the PDF file, and what's your email client?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro.  In the properties it says the attached.  The form is so an employee within the company can fill it out and then submit it so it gets sent to me so I can process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see under Edit - Preferences - Email Accounts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the dropdown box it has the email addresses I have tried to use but kept getting an error on all of them.  It does not allow me to remove them.  I have tried to use another form and have started from scratch and I still keep getting the same error.  I really need this to work so I am hoping you can help.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have attached the version for you.  Thanks heaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines