• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactivity - Hover States Sticking

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed a few interactive PDFs and within the past month or two began experiencing problems where the hover states "stick". Once exported to an Interactive PDF multiple users experience this issue across various platforms. I have looked into spacing of the buttons and file size and cannot seem to find a sustainable solution. There have been a few other posts but I have not seen a final work around or reason behind this issue.

Details:

When there are multiple buttons on a page with hover states if a user hovers over the active area the button changes to it's hover state. When the mouse leaves the active area the button stays in the hover state. The only way the hover state is turned off is if you re-enter the active area and leave again. The problem is sporadic, does not consistently happen with specific buttons, and occurs across multiple documents.

Any input would be very helpful!

I have also posted this in the InDesign forum and they recommended I report here as well.

Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What application (including exact version number) are you using to open the files with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm experiencing the same problem. It is an interactive pdf created in indesign CC 2019. I'm using acrobat  2019.010.20098 to open the PDF. Any suggestions on a work around would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem...I've noticed if I open the PDF in a web browser, the hover states don't stick. I'm only experiencing the problem in PDF viewers such as Reader and Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting the same issue. It's now 2021, is there another thread with a solution?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines