Interaktives Textfeld: Bearbeitung nicht möglich /Interactive texfield can't be edited

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liebe Community,
ich habe via InDesign ein interaktives PDF erstellt das auch ein interaktives Textfeld enthält. Nun möchte ich gerne, dass der Text in diesem Feld bei Eingabe immer zentriert steht (nicht linksbündig) und - sofern möglich - auch die standardmäßige Schriftfarbe des Eingabe-Texts ändern (weiß anstelle schwarz). Diese beiden Schritte wollte ich gerne im Bearbeitungsmodus via Adobe Acrobat Pro vornehmen, leider lässt sich mein interaktives Feld mit der Maus jedoch nicht anwählen... Gibt es hier einen Trick o.ä. um die Bearbeitung des Textfeldes in Acrobat zu ermöglichen?
FürHilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar

--------

Dear community,
I've just created an interactive PDF via InDesign that also contains an interactive text field. Now I would like the text in this field to be always centered (not left-aligned) and - if possible - also change the default font color of the input text (white instead of black). I thought about doing these two steps in the editing mode via Adobe Acrobat Pro, but unfortunately my interactive field cannot be selected with the mouse... Is there a trick or similar to enable the text field to be edited in Acrobat?
Thanks a lot for your help!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Tools > Prepare Form?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's it! Thanks a lot mate, didn't know there's an extra tool

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines