Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invulbare PDF

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoi allen,

ik maakte in Indesign een formulier en vulde de PDF in Acrobat met invulvelden (met berekeningen). Best even werk, maar het is gelukt! Maar... nu wil de klant een zinnetje toevoegen in het bestand. Betekent dat dat ik het Indesign bestand aanpas en vervolges álle velden die ik had gemaakt opnieuw moet maken? Of is er een mogelijkheid dat alleen de opmaak van de PDF verandert (vanuit Indesign), maar de velden behouden blijven. Zodat ik die opnieuw kan positioneren? Dat zou toch mooi zijn. Wie o wie heeft het verlossende antwoord voor mij?

Met dank in het vooruit, Tynke

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

In Acrobat Pro, open the "Pages" panel and use the "Replace Pages" feature. Only the layout is replaced, all other elements (form fields, metadata, comments, etc.) remain intact.

Capture_2212021206.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Pro, open the "Pages" panel and use the "Replace Pages" feature. Only the layout is replaced, all other elements (form fields, metadata, comments, etc.) remain intact.

Capture_2212021206.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear JR

Is the answer that simple?! I tried onnce and than I lost all elements. Now that I'm thinking of it, I think I did something wrong. Thank very much you for your answer, very helpful. Enjoy your day

Best regards, Tynke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines