Is printing from Excel to PDF maximised to 10 pages

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to create a PDF document containing 12 pages from Excel only 10 pages are included.

Is there a way to change this?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Hi there

Please go through the similar discussion with the correct answer here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/print-to-pdf-size-limit/td-p/9988159 and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to create the PDF form Excel sheet? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Also, please try to create the PDF from the Acrobat file menu > Create > PDF from file and see if that works. Also please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/create-pdf-files-word-excel-website.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

This is what I do when I want to print/save several consecutive Excel worksheets to one PDF file:

- In the open Excel work folder, I select the first worksheet to be printed;

- Next I hold down the Shift-key and select the last (in this case the 8th) worksheet;

(Now I have selected 8 worksheets but three sheets consist of more than one print page. In total there are 12 print pages.)

- Then I click the print preview button and select “Adobe PDF’’ as printer;

- Finally, I click the print button and the printing starts.

After the 10th page the printing stops and I am asked to enter a name for the file and to select a storage folder.

Then the 11th and the 12th page are printed separately. After each page I’ve to enter a file name.

Printing to PDF has always been working fine until the number of print pages exceeds 10 print pages.

Probably there is a setting somewhere that limits the number of print pages.

Hopefully, you can find that.

Regards,

Wiel Geraedts

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please go through the similar discussion with the correct answer here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/print-to-pdf-size-limit/td-p/9988159 and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this is indeed the correct answer.

Thank you,

Wiel

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines