• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to deactivate the pop up windows while commenting in a pdf?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have to do a lot of editing and proofreading in pdfs and those constant pop up windows (where my comments are shon in addition to the side column) while entering my comments are heavily getting on my nerves. Not only does it takes ages until the disappear again and what do I need them for if the side column with my comments is visible anyway? I haven't found a way to inactivate them. Is there one at all? Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also, I forgot to add, there are actually two pop up windows, a larger one and a small one, the small one staying visible for a minute or more, even though the larger one has already disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version? Which commenting tools are you referring to, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for gettign back to me! My Continuoius Release version is 2022.003.20314 (Adobe Acrobat Pro), and I'm referring to the comment tool (the yellow icon on the right).

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really no-one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines