• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to keep the highlight tool turn on? working with acrobat dc pro 10, the highlight tool turn off automatically after each highlight operation, and have to click it on again. just suffered...appreciate if anyone can answer

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to keep the highlight tool turn on? working with acrobat dc pro 10, the highlight tool turn off automatically after each highlight operation, and have to click it on again. just suffered...appreciate if anyone can answer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Is it Acrobat DC or Acrobat 10? The two are not the same thing...

And yes, it is possible. If you have Acrobat DC click the push-pin icon in the menu-bar to keep the tool selected.

In Acrobat X right-click the Highlighter tool and select "Keep Tool Selected".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it Acrobat DC or Acrobat 10? The two are not the same thing...

And yes, it is possible. If you have Acrobat DC click the push-pin icon in the menu-bar to keep the tool selected.

In Acrobat X right-click the Highlighter tool and select "Keep Tool Selected".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  Adobe  Acrobat dc and the pin trick doesn't work because the highlight tool deselects itself as soon as I've highlighted one thing. It won't stay selected - drives me crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send a screenshot of where this pin icon is located

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fourth from the right:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  The push-pin icon for "keep tool selected" function is greyed out (Acrobat DC). What is the solution to this, please?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem with Adobe Acrobat DC and could not find the pin tool even after seeing the screenshot, but solved it by right clikcing the toolbar and selecting "Show properties bar" which then opened a pane with the checkbox for "Keep tool selected", so after selecting the highlighter tool I was then able to check the Keep selected box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much bro. This worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines