• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue Exporting PDF to MS Word

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues exporting a PDF to MS Word. I keep getting an error message stating "Save AS failed to process this document. No file was created." I thought it was an issue with Creative Cloud, so I removed that product from my machine, but I'm still getting the same error message.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removing Creative Cloud will have no effect onhow Acrobat performs. What it will do is, if/when you quit Acrobat, you may not be able to restart it. Please reinstall the Creative Cloud application now.

Once that's done, can you plase let us know what your OS is (and what release), and exactly which version of Acrobat you are using (and what release).

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noted, will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay Gary, I have re-installed CC.  Below is the information you requested.  Let me know if I've missed anything. 

davidp39756162_0-1626731897118.png

davidp39756162_1-1626731942692.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines