• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue printing pdf files on Mac

Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem printing PDF files using Apple Macbook pro or Apple desk top. Since I purchase my Macbook I have had no success in printing PDF files using Acrobat DC Reader. Apple support and HP support are unable to solve this issue Same file prints correctly if I print from MS computer.  I print large PDF files the have both letter and legal size pages.  I select select choose source by PDF page size. When the pages size changes from letter to legal the top margin is increased after the first page and the bottom of the page portion of the page is not printer and is lost. I have tried printing as image same problem persists.

My equipment is:

Abode Acrobat Reader 2015.020.20039

Printer HP Laser Jet M602 set up as network printer tried as local printer problem persists.

Mackbook Pro 17” OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know how these people get jobs in these companies or who delvelops this stuff. its 2020 and we are having printing issues. smh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

February 2021, same problem. The only solution I've found is to print with Preview. I know Adobe is a tiny company without a lot of people who might work on this problem but, seriously, it looks to have been going on for 4 years, now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines