Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Issue signing document adobe acrobat pro mac

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm using Adobe Acrobat pro (version 2020.001.30025) on mac. Sometimes when I try to sign a document the software will crash. Anyone knows why it is doing that? 

And yes, I did look for update and it says that my software is up to date. 

Thanks for your help! 

Olivier 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oliver

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the application is crashing when you try to sign the document.

As you have the latest version of the application, please try to reboot the computer once and see if that helps

If the PDF is stored on a shared network/drive please download it to your computer first and then try to sign it and see if that helps.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and check

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check

Please check out the help page - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-mac.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines