• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issue with adobe dc

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having issues with a form on Adobe DC.

i was sent a application that allows it to be filled out in Adobe but one page requires multiple pages of the same but the file only contains one copy of that specific page. 

when i duplicate the page (organize pages>hold ctrl and drag to the right) that works and duplicates the page, but everything i type on the original page mirrors and populates itself on to the copies of that page and vice versa.

how do i stop the duplicating when i enter data?tempsnip.jpg

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is working correctly as far as Acrobat is concerned. A form filler should never need to mess around like this, and duplicate field values is how it must be. I suggest you ask the people providing the form what they expect you to do. I suspect they will then discover that it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use this (paid-for) tool I've created to duplicate the page multiple times, each one with unique form fields:

https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-duplicate-pages-of-a-pdf-file-including-form-fields

Another option is to copy the file itself and fill in each copy separately. At the end you can flatten the copies and then merge them to a single PDF, or combine them as a PDF Portfolio.

However, as TSN mentioned, this might not be what the form's author intended. It's best to report this issue to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines