Issues creating scanned documents from the printer feeder using Acrobat DC Pro

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues creating scanned documents from the printer feeder.  I have to sit and manually tell the scanner to scan the next document.  The issue appeared to have begun after I started using Windows 11.

Has anyone had this issue?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would check for an updated driver for your device for Win11. Acrobat's uses your scanner's driver. Many older drivers were 32-bit and many manufacturers have made the ehoice to either issue updated drivers in 64-bit or not bother at all... in which case there are many older scanners that will not function properly, or worse, not at all.

One way to test is to see if your scanner works properly using it's own standalone application and not through Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Brad, I'm going to give that a try this weekend.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines