• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues Filling out form

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if Adobe did an update but yestderday I was able to complete/fill out a form we have create in our company and today it won't let me.  The below signature box keeps coming up on every line and I don't know how to get rid of it.  HELP.

Becky264261791dhz_0-1713445709639.png

TOPICS
PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Becky264261791dhz,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this issue.

Please check and let us know if the issue occurs with all the PDFs. As mentioned, you were able to fill out the form previously. Did you start experiencing this behavior after the recent update? Have you ever experienced this behavior before?

It would be helpful if you could share the PDF form with the issue and the screen recording of the steps you take to fill out the form. Also, share the Acrobat and OS versions currently in use.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything worked fine yesteday and then this morning I went to fill out the form and that icon kept coming up.  I was able to revert back to the old Adobe and the form works fine.  I have other documents that I use in a dobe to fill in and they work no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

This issue has already been reported to our engineering team for review.

We will share the update as soon as we get any information.

Thanks for your understanding

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Becky264261791dhz,

Thank you for your patience so far.

The issue has been resolved. Please reboot the machine and then relaunch Acrobat.

Then wait for some time and try again to fill the forms. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines