Issues printing from Adobe acrobat DC version 22.001.20117

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I wonder if anyone has expierenced quality issues when printing PDF's, when I'm trying to print a document the text comes out more bold than it should. I've set the setting to print as image but that only improved it a bit not as it used to be.

Anyone got any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sebastian

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu > repair installation and reboot the computer once and check if that works.

Also, try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Also, check for any missing/pending updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating it and check. You may also try to remove the printer driver/firmware reboot the computer and reinstall it from the manufacturers website

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines