• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues when Extracting with Acrobat pro DC.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the screen that comes up

Irving5E43_0-1659646928628.png

This is how it should be asked to export the file

Irving5E43_1-1659647339814.png

I have tried removing the application, repairing it, and changing the configurations to not display the online memory when saving documents. 

the only way to have this resolved is to provide the user with a new computer, and even then the issue is fine at first then reverts back to having the same issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

Irving.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Hey!

I apologize for the delay in follow-up. I was in discussion with our engineering team.

They did test the same at their end and were able to reproduce the issue.

While they are working on a fix, we would like you to try this workaround and see if that works.

Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat

We have noticed that we are getting the undesired window with protected mode ON. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Irving,

We appreciate that you took the screenshot to make this situation more understandable for us. 

If we understand correctly, these are the images of two different computers of the same organization where employees have different experiences when saving the extracted files. Is that correct?

Please share the following details to identify the root cause of this issue.

1- OS for both machines

2- Acrobat's version is installed on both computers. Open Acrobat>help>About Adobe Acrobat

3- What is the original file location you are working with? Is it saved locally or on some cloud storage?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is correct the images are for two different computers. and they both are using a document from the same directory (local) 

Edition - Windows 10 Enterprise

Version - 20H2

OS Build - 19042.1826

Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

Irving5E43_1-1659729518150.png

Computer 2 (working properly)

Edition - Windows 10 Enterprise

Version - 20H2

OS Build - 19042.1826

Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

Irving5E43_0-1659729274160.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt response.

Allow us some time to discuss this behavior with our engineering team.

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akamchha, I was wondering when I could be expecting a callback or a response from you guys? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

I apologize for the delay in follow-up. I was in discussion with our engineering team.

They did test the same at their end and were able to reproduce the issue.

While they are working on a fix, we would like you to try this workaround and see if that works.

Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat

We have noticed that we are getting the undesired window with protected mode ON. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines