• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with combining word documents synced to Sharepoint

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am told multiple users are facing this issue, but this is what's happening with the one user that reported it.

User is trying to combine PDF, doc, and docx files synced from Sharepoint into one PDF. In order for the files to successfully combine, filword documents that are syncing from Sharepoint to the local machine need to be added to the list from a local folder. Adding them from the Sharepoint folder causes an unknown error. The best work-around I've found so far is to make a local folder exclusively for combining files, copy all of the files there, and then combine them.

Is this a bug or a feature?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this will help someone else, ended up chatting with a rep, in Adobe, Edit> Preferences> Security (enhanced)> uncheck enable protected mode at startup and worked for us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solution worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines