• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Java Script Time Card Help

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!! I am trying to figure out a calculation for this in Java Script but i am very lost. Can someone please help me out with writing it! Very appreciative of anyone that can help

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When asking questions on this forum you have to keep in mind that you are asking for free help from people who are volenteering their time and effort. To that end, it would benefit you make the job of the volenteers as simple as possible. For example, layout in simple terms the exact problem you need to solve. Don't expect anyone to go to extra effort to figure out what it is you are trying to do. Something else you can do is to search the forums. Questions about time cards and time interval calculations have been asked many times. You'll find exactly what you want has already been answered. 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Respecfully I think this comment isn't very helpful and is quite demeaning. I have no idea what i am doing and i know there are a lot smarter people that know Adobe better than i ever will. I kindly asked anyone for help. I have spent hours of time calling and emailing adobe professionals that get paid to do that and they haven't helped one bit. I will look for other options than Adobe and I hope you can be a little more sensative to beginners in Adobe next time. Instead of 

criticizing you probably could have helped me out tremendously. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not about knowing or not knowing what you are doing. You posted a screen shot of your form and asked us to figure out what you want it to do. 

My comment should have been very helpful. Basically, Please describe what you have, and what it is you want it to do. 

If you want to show appreciation, then do it by providing clear information and direction. 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK- will try out your advice to see if you can help. I have a form here that i am trying to have clients put in their time in and time out and how many hours of lunch. I am looking for a calulation so that adobe autopopulates how many hours are worked so the client doesn't input the wrong number. Please Mr. Thom help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scripts for this are available here in the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware- i have searched for them many times. I just havent found one that can work for mine. I just posted this in case someone would be generous enough to type one up for me to help. I know its a long shot but i figured it would be easy and quick for someone that knows it well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's just one random example I found when I searched the forum for "time": https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/timesheet-help-in-adobe-acrobat-pdf-as-in-the-exc...

It contains full code examples, and instructions on how to use them. You will also need to integrate deducting the lunch time from the result, but that shouldn't be too hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines