• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javascript help PDF: toggle multiple radio buttons and checkboxes when checkbox is selected

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no experience using Javascript in PDF forms, so I apologize for any inaccurate descriptions of my problem.

I need multiple radio buttons and checkboxes selected to different values (Yes, No, N/A) when I click a check box.

For example: If checkbox 1 is selected, radio buttons 1-6, 9-10, 12 are Yes and radio buttons 7,8,10,11 are No, and checkbox 3 is Yes.

Is this possible? Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should the user be able to override these selections? Should they be reversed when the check-box is unticked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the user needs to be able to override selections and reverse when unticked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines