Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

JS

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am not a script writer, but is it possible to have a code to run full screen slideshow for 70 photos, through acrobat, I know how make a link to run js, but is it possible to stuff a 70 images in such a code, please advise.

TOPICS
How to, JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the file contains 70 pages, that's what will show when you open it in Full Screen Mode...

You can find all the options of what a script can do in FSM by reading the documentation of the FullScreen object.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're not a script writer why are you looking for a complicated learning curve that requires JavaScript  just to put together a slide show?

I'm just curious...

Have you considered or looked into other workflows, such as implementing Adobe Presenter, for example?

Here's a good link with basic info about Adobe Presenter:

If I were in your shoes I would even consider checking out about Adobe Captivate for more insights about this particular project.

Is this for work or a project at school?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines