• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just purchased & downloaded Adobe PRO 10

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was expecting to find some user manual or user help on how to navigate through this product. But I found NOTHING in that regard. I opened Pro 10 and I was looking for the SPLIT file option (which, in any case, is greyed out and therefore not selectable) as I need to convert a huge multilingual file into two files. The  first file should contained the first 76 pages of the original file while the second one should contain the remaining 982 pages. Of course I'll intend to toss away the remaing 982 and use the "new" file containing the 76 pages related to the English language of original file.

Is there someone willing to help me in this simple (I hope so) task?

Thank you - Piero

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Piero275892134bn5 

Hope you are doing well, and sorry to hear that.

Adobe Acrobat 10 is an old EOL application. For more information, please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-x-reader-x.html

For information about splitting the PDF Pages, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/split-pdf-file.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the command is disabled it's possible this file can't be edited in this way, due to it being digitally signed or secured, for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines