• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

kann man in adobe acrobat die werkzeugleiste links einblenden

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe Windows 10 und verwende Adobe Acrobat DC. Da ich mehrere Programme gleichzeitig offen habe, würde ich gerne die Werkzeugleiste von rechts nach links verschieben - ist das möglich?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Silvia K. 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

You may try the new UI of Acrobat, go to the view tab > Enable new Acrobat and see if that works for you.

Amal_0-1677671592131.png

For more info about the new experience, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/new-acrobat-experience.html

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help

Regards

Amal

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Amal for trying to help. Unfortunately there is no such tab in my German version. I updated Acrobat to version 2023.001.20064, but I still cannot see it (pls. check attachment).
What would you suggest I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Silvia K. 

We are sorry to hear that. Please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html , reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did as suggested but unfortunately it did not help. The View tab still looks the same, but no Enable New Acrobat.

What now? Do I have to switch to the English version or what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note at Adobe:

Currently, the new experience is being rolled out as an experiment and available for Acrobat (64-bit) English locale only with no third-party plug-ins installed. The feature may not be available to all users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Silvia K. 

Sorry for the confusion.

As correctly mentioned by Bernd Alheit please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/new-acrobat-experience.html

Regards

Amal

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK thank you both for answering, although I am sad that this feature isn't available here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines