• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Key words or numbers included in email subject line.

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to have a field value in a form, auto populate in the subject line of an email when you use the 'Submit Form' function? For example, if I have a key word or number, such as a phone number in my form and I want that key word or number to be included in the email subject line, can I automate that, or can it only be added manually?

Thankyou

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

It's basically the same as what's explained in this tutorial: https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/dynamically-setting-submit-e-mail-address

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the late response to your questions.

So far, setting up the email subject line upon submitting a form is a manual process. However, if  you would like to auto-populate a specific number or keyword, then there might be a way of doing it with some Script. 

Our JavaScript expert can confirm that for you, whether its achievable or not. @try67 

Thanks,

Akanchha  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's basically the same as what's explained in this tutorial: https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/dynamically-setting-submit-e-mail-address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines