Kommentar Synchronisation nicht korrekt zwischen online und Desktop Version

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe ein Dokument welches ich in die Adobe Cloud hochgeladen und mit mehreren Personen geteilt habe. Ziel ist das Dokument gemeinsam zu kommentieren.

Wenn das Dokument mit dem Link online geöffnet wird, ist die Anzahl der Kommentare im Dokument bei allen korrekt. Wenn das Dokument nun aber über die Funktion "In Desktopanwendung öffnen" geöffnet wird, ist die Anzahl der Kommentare bei einigen benutzern viel geringer als online.

Ich habe bei den Benutzern schon versucht die Dateifreigabe aufzuheben und wieder neu freizugeben. Aber es erscheint in der Desktop Version immer ein Dokument mit geringerer Anzahl an Kommentaren.

Im Synchronisationsstatus erscheint immer "Die Kommentare sind auf dem neuesten Stand"

Hat jemand eine Idee was hier das Problem sein könnte?

Danke

Patrick

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat Pro DC and the OS you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the reccent version 22.1.20142. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Please try to logout of the application once and reboot the computer and re-login and check. Also, a small video recording of the issue will be very helpful.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your request. I was in contact with one of your colleague last week and we tried to find a solution for this problem directly on my computer via remote. The conclusion was that he thought that the file on the cloud was corrupt. So he saved the file for me and sent it to me. I uploaded the file again on the cloud and shared it with my colleagues. At the beginning all was fine, but the next day one of my colleague had again the problem that on the online version he saw all the comments. But if he opened it online with the button “open in desktop app” on the desktop version he saw not all the comments. We are using the latest desktop version.

The only difference is that some of my colleagues can use the “new Acrobat” Version online and some not. Your colleague said this couldn’t be the problem.

If you could support us with this problem I would be very happy.

Thanks

Patrick

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patrick

We are sorry to hear that. What happens when you open the PDF in Acrobat DC and try to scroll through the comment pane on the right? Do you get to see all the comments? Please share a small video recording of the steps you are doing for a better understanding.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines