• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Large Excel sheet to one page PDF

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2010 Oct 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to convert an Excel 07 spreadsheet that is fairly large (38 x 105 columns) into a one page PDF of the same size. It's ok that the PDF print on multiple pages, I would just like it to display as one page in Acrobat. Any ideas how I can accomplish this? I've had numerous people tell me it can be done, they just don't know how.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2010 Oct 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before printing to PDF, open the spreadsheet, highlight all the cells you want to print then go toFile>Print Area>Set Print area.

Then in Excel go to File>Page Setup>Scaling and choose Fit to: 1 pages wide by 1 pages tall, click ok.

Then go to Sheet and click on options>Paper size>Manage custom sizes and enter the page size you want, click ok then click ok in page setup.

Then use File>Print and choose the ADobe PDF printer.

Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, my issue has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines