• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers on DC PRO, is this possible

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to turn a housdrawing in to a Pdf file. On the PDF i would like to create several layers, all with the housedrawing as the backgrund.

On these seperate layers a would like to put in diferent informatione, he is an ex 

Basic house drawing

Layer 1 = draw in information about where i will place my cameras (i want to draw in this info by my self, not adding it from another document) 

Layer 2 = put in info about what kind of lockcylinder there is in the doors (i want to write in this info)

Lawer 3 = draw in information about the width of the windows

and so on.

I don´t want all this information on one layer becouse that will make the drawing to plottered.

I would like do aktivate these layers depending on what i am interested in working with at the moment.

I have only found that layes in pdf can be attached from other source files, which i do not want

can a create my vision of layers in pdf dc pro or is this not possible

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nobody????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be done with Acrobat Pro but it is not the most flexible tool for creating documents.
I recommend you do it with Illustrator, or InDesign, and then export to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks JR.

the problem for me is that i like the picturetext in adobe dc pro which allowes me to wright information and have the information pointing to a special pont with an arrow, in illustrator i cant find the same feature so i cant wright information that points to a special point.  So funny that we cant wright on the created layers in dc pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines