• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

licensing Support

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported pdf using  Adobe pdf services using .net sdk . It has generated private key along with client ID and account Id. I just want to confirm whether the Adobe Acrobat DC tool's licence or keys supports export to pdf functionality ?

I'm generating Pdf using .net sdk code base. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be precise whether the Adobe Acrobat DC tool's licence or keys supports adobe pdf services api export to pdf functionality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you are asking about.

* Adobe Document Cloud API (no connection to Acrobat) - web use only - help is in the forum https://community.adobe.com/t5/document-services-apis/ct-p/ct-Document-Cloud-SDK?page=1&sort=latest_...

* Acrobat SDK (no connection to web services) - local use only by single licensed user, interactive tool with very low level automation? If Acrobat, what format exactly are you exporting the PDF file TO?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm Using Adobe PDFServicesSDK to export PDF from HTML. From the below location 

https://github.com/adobe/PDFServices.NET.SDK.Samples

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is If i have the license for Adobe Acrobat DC tool. Can i use the same licence for the sdk which i have mentioned above? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the Acrobat and Document Services tool are entirely different products, with different licensing model and purchasing structure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines