• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line highlighter for reading?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to see if Adobe has a facility for highlighting a whole line horizontally over a text and scroll the line up and down the page while only highlighting one line at a time?

I have a brain injury and find it difficult to focus and follow one line when reading. I use a lot pdfs so I need to find a solution. I get distracted by multiple lines

TOPICS
How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eric27443838ftak 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

We do not have this functionality yet, to highlight one line and  scroll the line up and down the page to highlighting one line at a time. You may share your feature request with the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if this functionality has been added to Adobe Acrobat Pro (vs 2022.003.20322). Having a scrollable reading line(s) function would be a huge benefit to those of us whose work relies upon reading and entering text from a busy PDF accurately. Do not need to edit/save the file with the line, just use it as a reading guide. Example document, lengthy property legal descriptions. 

Thanks for any information, or suggestions/work arounds, you may have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, that hasn't been added until now. 

Go to https://acrobat.uservoice.com and create an idea on this, if you do not find this idea.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines