Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Cycle content reappearing

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a interactive form within Adobe Live Cycle (Designer 6.4), I have two checkboxes that are used to show content, fwhen the checkbox that is first in the hierarchy is checked the correct content shows and the other is removed however when the form is saved and then reopened the removed content appears along with the completed correct content. This is not the case the the second checkbox in the hierarchy is checked, the contact when the form is saved and reopened is shown correctly. Any ideas welcome on a fix to this please.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you able to share the document or any code that is called by the checkboxes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for LiveCycle Designer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All sorted now, managed to figure it out, I need to configure the form to show only specific tables in the section

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines