Log-in trouble

New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I tried to open a PDF, it asks me to log-in, however, it's never successful and gives me the error message; 7c2b3574-5020-4109-8949-06af6af0fe2a or 

626a883b-e3b6-4458-b911-342c63e0921d

I tried to find the meaning of the error code but unable to so I chatted with one of the adobe agents who had me do the following:

-uninstall and reinstall the adobe acrobat DC

-restart my computer 

-try to open a PDF

From there, the same thing happened and the agent referred me to the support community here. Hoping someone here can help. I use a Mac OS 12.3.1 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening with every PDF you try to open with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

Is your current subscription plan active and have no problems with payments?

If the problem is just with one particular PDF, could it be that the file is encrypted and protected with password?

Otherwise, Have you used the same AdobeID subscription to sign in in two or more different computers?

From what you are describing it looks more like it could be that you never signed out completely from another computer device before signing in to the computer that you're currently using.

Also, would you mind posting a screenshot of the exact errors?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it did happen to all the PDF's that I was trying to load. Sometimes the program would even open and it would "load" but never finish so I end up having to force quit to exit out. 

When I tried today opening some PDF's today though, it all worked. Not sure what's happening as I haven't done anything different.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks for the tips.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Let us know if it helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following:

1.  Go online and access your account using the link below. It will show you how many sessions are currently active. 

Identify which computer device you are currently using to sign in with your AdobeID.

If there appears more than one active session, delete those sessions that belong to other computer devices and only leave active the session that you're currently using.

2.  Following the suggestion of the Adobe ahent that you spoke with, uninstall Adobe Acrobat completely, but this time, before you reinstall Acrobat, use the AcroCleaner tool which you may download from the link below:

The cleaner tool will perform a few operations to remove old traces of your prior installation and will leave your computer ready for a fresh installation of Acrobat.

After the cleaner tool finish the cleaning process go ahead and reinstall Adobe Acrobat afresh and see if this improves the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines