• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a specific font named EX_CFF_Arial

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to edit a PDF using the same embedded font (EX_CFF_Arial) that is in the PDF, but Acrobat Pro will not let me use it because it's greyed out. From what I understand, that just means I don't have that specific font installed on my Windows PC. So I thought I would search for it on the internet, and to my surprise, I can't find it anywhere, not even to purchase.

What is so unique about this EX_CFF_Arial font that makes it so difficult to find? What if I wanted to create my own PDF using this font, just as they did, how could I? There must be somehwhere I can download it.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are millions of fonts, but that sounds like a custom version of Arial, perhaps made inside the software that made the PDF. The chances are it does not exist as a font to download or purchase. Sometimes the software that makes the PDF just changes the name. Certainly, you can try in the editor changing the font to plain old Arial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines