• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost ability to copy definitions

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this app to read foreign language books.  I used to be able to touch a word, define it, copy the definition, return to the word, highlight it, and paste the definition in the note section.  This allowed for easy review of words I looked up.  This no longer works because the function is gone to copy the definition.  PLEASE repair this function.

And, while you’re at it, in the definition window, consider adding a button to 1. Highlight the word, and 2.  directly paste the definition in the notes.  That would be worth 10 stars!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ghaziafridi786@email.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I use Acrobat.  This function was removed when I downloaded the latest iOS 16.1.1.  Could have been also 16.1.  Not sure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines