• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Functionality in Acrobat DC Actions

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using Acrobat Pro DC for the first time recently and I was shocked to learn that some key drag & drop functionality no longer exists in Actions.  Drag and drop is a must-have.  The video below shows what I can do in Acrobat X and what I can no longer do in Acrobat DC.  There are also some other items that are missing...

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HC CAD Jockey 

Thanks for highlighting it to us. We appreciate how you combined that and drew a differentiation between the two versions.

This is correct. The drag-and-drop functionality in Actions has been modified in the newer version of Acrobat.

We'd suggest you fill out this feedback form and share your findings with our engineering team: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, yes.  Thank you for sending the link.  I looking for the proper way to report and didn't find that web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines