• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Acrobat DC Crop Tool guides not working

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've just switched from PC to Mac and although I can select an area with the crop tool when I double click within the crop area to adjust it in the crop panel the guides don't move (although they do adjust the actual crop but there is no visual guide). Everything Worked great on the PC so this must be an issue with Acrobat Pro DC on the Mac. 

My Details:

Mac on OS Sonoma 14.5

Adobe Acrobat Pro Version 2024.002.20893

There are no updates available and I have tried resetting the preferences.

Does anyone have a fix?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SWinter82, I experienced a similar issue with Acrobat Pro DC on Mac OS Sonoma 14.5. To fix it, try going to Preferences > General and unchecking "Use Page Cache." After that, restart Acrobat. This resolved the issue for me, and I was able to view the PDF manual of transmitter for my research without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately it didn't work for me, guides are still not showing in realtime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It seems you’re experiencing an issue with the crop tool in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on your Mac running OS Sonoma 14.5. Let’s explore some potential solutions to address this problem:

Check for Updates: First, ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Although you mentioned there are no updates available, it’s always good to double-check. Sometimes updates can address compatibility issues.
Reset Preferences: You’ve already tried resetting preferences, but let’s go through the steps again just to make sure:
Close Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
Hold down the Shift key while launching Acrobat.
A dialog will appear asking if you want to delete the preferences file. Confirm and let Acrobat start.
Test the crop tool again to see if the issue persists.
Verify Workflow: Make sure you’re following the correct workflow for cropping pages in Acrobat Pro DC:
Open your PDF document.
Go to the “Edit” menu and select “Crop Pages.”
Click and drag to select the area you want to crop.
Press Enter or adjust the properties in the “Page Boxes” dialog.
Click “OK.”
Print As Image Workaround (for printing issues): If you encounter printing problems, consider using the “Print As Image” option:
When printing, click on the “Advanced” button in the print dialog.
Choose “Print As Image.”
This workaround may help until the printing issue is resolved.

securespend gift card

Best Regards

scott778

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines