• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Acrobat: HOW DO I DISABLE WINDOW RENDERING DURING THE WINDOW RESIZING PROCESS

Contributor ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACROBAT IS NOT CAPABLE OF REDRAWING WINDOW CONTENTS IN REAL TIME USING CURRENTLY AVAILABLE MACINTOSH HARDWARE

UNTIL THE CODE IS OPTIMIZED I NEED TO BE ABLE TO RESIZE A WINDOW IN LESS THAN SEVERAL MINUTES

HOW DO I DISABLE RENDERING DURING THIS PROCESS

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not sure that the rendering process can be stopped while you are resizing a window, althought  plug-in might be able to do something but that would be a lot of work.

Does it happen with any PDF file or just specific ones, if it is specific can you provide one so that we can see the issue?

Can you provide the type of apple mac you are using?

Does it render in Preview/browers without any issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines