• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

*MAC* Convert Outlook emails (with attachments) to PDF

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently transitioned from PC to Mac and the only hiccup I've had is that I can not find the add-in that allows us to export/save emails as a PDF.  I can print the email to a PDF using the built-in Printer, but it does not save attachments.  I know this addon exists on the Windows, but does it not on Mac?  I've seen others request it and Abode say they're working on it, but those posts are years old?  Does anyone know how to save an email (with attachments) to pdf using Outlook and Adobe Acrobat?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out.

Acrobat Ribbon is available with MS Outlook but with limited options. It does help you to save the email (along with attachment) to PDF format. 

Once you click on the Acrobat ribbon at the menu bar at the top, the options such as File> Selected messages> Create New PDF should help you.

Could you please help us with the screenshot of what exactly the Outlook Ribbon looks like at your end? It could be a possibility that. 

Also, share the exact version of Adobe Acrobat you have installed on your system.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines