• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.6 crashes on start up without cause

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent three hours trying to reach Adobe for "in person" support.  I had performed all trouble shooting (uninstall, clean fragments, remove library components), finally got an automatic bot to respond to my query on FB messenger.  Although I had performed all the recommended trouble shooting, I repeated all the procedures to no avail.  this is a new issue, which started today without any change in updating either the OS or the Adobe products.  The product (Acrobat PRO DC) now will not work at all.  Adobe's customer support is no help to date.  

I have done all the trouble shooting steps here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-acrobat-pro-dc-quit-unexpectedly-when-trying-to-open-acroba...

and here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-closes-after-launch.html

In Facebook messenger, the first thing I mentioned was my operating system: 

MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.6  

The creative cloud says all my software is up to date and compatible. 

I would appreciate Adobe's help.  By the way, I posted a review of Adobe's products on social media.  I will be happy to revisit and revise my review if/when the problem is solved.  

In advance, thank you for your assistance. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a community forum, with people who also use Adobe's products. You aren't talk to Adobe staff, so we of course have no way to look at anything already discussed. We have no interest in whether you've reviewed any products (indeed many of us might post negative reviews about certain things).

If you would like our help, please describe your symptoms, and especially any messages in full from the crash. Also please say the EXACT version installed of Acrobat - "latest" is not an answer, we need a number like 2016.123.98765.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines