• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major Color Issue with Indesign and Acrobat

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting to pdf and my colours are waaaaay off in acrobat. The weird thing is in the windows preview pane they aren't wrong. What's going on? Here are screen shots of my export process please help!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you checked the Color Management tab in ACrobat settings? Just starting with the obvious so we can get it out of the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. I use a calibrated workflow, and I'm pretty close to WYSIWYG from screen to paper (at least it's reliable, as far as physics allow).

All my Adobe programs are synced over Bridge, and they all show perfect colors.

Except AcrobatPro. The colors are nowhere near to printing colors, and it is actually extreme with red (CYMK 0,95,98,0 in this particular case). Of course the snapshot itself is also not accurate, but it shows the differences between all Adobe applications on the left and Acrobat Pro on the right side.

Impressive!

LeftIndesign_rightAcrobat_ISSUE2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines