• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way that I can insert pages from one file into every other page of another file without having to drag them there manually every page? 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Do you mean interleave the two files? If so, then yes, but it requires using a script, like this (paid-for) one I've created: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-combine-even-odd-pages-2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I understand correctly, I don't think Acrobat can automatically insert pages at the correct place when/after importing them.

Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the information, I think I may have found the solution with a new script.  ; )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean interleave the two files? If so, then yes, but it requires using a script, like this (paid-for) one I've created: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-combine-even-odd-pages-2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!, that's exactly what I need. I am not proficient in using scripts though, will I need to do anything after downloading the tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just copy it to a specific folder and check some preferences, and then it will add a new menu item to the application. It comes with a detailed instructions file, though, and you can always contact me privately if you need help with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect!  Thank You for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked perfectly!!  Thanks again, so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very glad to hear it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines