• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft Flow PDF Tools Connector - Fonts

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the Word to PDF PDF Tools connector in Flow.  I have it working to create a PDF file.  However, the fonts embedded in the Word document (File-Options-Save-Preserve Fidelity-Embed Fonts in File is checked) are not showing up in the PDF file.

Is there a way to fix this?  Or am I required to use system fonts.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As you are creating the PDF from the Word file, please share the exact steps you do to create PDF.

In the MS Word application, click on the Acrobat ribbon and go to Preferences > Settings > Advanced Settings> Fonts.

Ensure that the box for Embed all fonts are marked.  Check the screenshot below:

Acrobat ribbon preferences.PNG 

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.  As I stated, I am using the PDF Tools Creator in Flow:

2021-03-19 (2).png

The embedded fonts tick boxs are checked in word options for the .docx file.  I checked the embeddability permissions for the font I am using and it is Print and Preview.

I chamged the font to a system font - Palatino Linotype and it retained the font through the PDF selection.  So the issue is, I think, on the use of a custom font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines