• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft Power Automate | Acrobat OCR fails when reading a secured .pdf

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to create a workflow whereby all invoices have OCR run on them prior to saving them in a SharePoint document library. The OCR stage fails in Microsoft Power Automate if the .pdf document is (SECURED). Has anyone found a fix for reading the documents, or how could I identify the (SECURED) .pdf then the OCR stage in the (MPA) flow could be skipped? Normal .pdf documents are processed and saved as expected.

Any help would be appreciated; thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't edit a secured file. You have to remove the security policy first, assuming you know the password. If you don't Adobe won't let you edit it, per the decision of the file's author.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand the secured file element, I will assume there is no method to OCR a (SECURED) .pdf using Adobe Documents Services  (link).

Is there a way to identify a (SECURED) .pdf using Adobe document Services in a Microsoft Power Automate flow, then a Yes/No condition could be used to skip the OCR stage in the flow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines