Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft PowerPoint exported to Adobe PDF being cropped

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure as to if this is a PowerPoint or Acrobat issue but thought I'd ask here just in case. I have a user who when after he has saved/exported his PowerPoint as a PDF the PDF will be cropped and some of the bottom and right side will be cut into. All settings for Office and Acrobat have been reset back to defaults as well as a complete reinstall of both applications. I have tried "Save as Adobe PDF" "Save As PDF" "Print Adobe PDF" "Microsoft Print to PDF" Export to Adobe PDF" which all have the same result. It does this for any new document he creates in PowerPoint as well, not just one paticular one.

Has anyone experienced this before and if so, what fix did you find and apply?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

The issue could be solved by changing the default page size of the Adobe PDF Printer from the Advanced button inside print dialog. One needs to set page size and margin as per the requirement. By default, pages are set to size "Letter".

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines